A Replacement Alternative
Is your roof nearing the end of its life expectancy, but you’re not sure that you’re ready to have someone replace it yet? Consider the benefits of roof restoration service instead! It’s a service that more and more local people are asking about, and it’s geared at revitalizing the protective shingles, tiles, or metal sheets protecting your building from the elements. While roof restoration service isn’t a possibility for every building in town, we can come take a look and let you know if it’s the right call for you. So come to us if you’re curious about revitalization, or how the process could stave off a total replacement for a few more years. If you’re interested in roof restoration in Arvada, CO, call the professional contractors of Clear Creek Limited Inc at 303-898-7884 for more information today!
Roof restoration is the process of taking your existing roof and either fixing small amounts of damage, replacing damaged components, or potentially coating the existing materials with something to revitalize and reinforce it. It all depends on whether you have shingles, tiles, panels, or something else altogether. If roof restoration is something you’re interested in, call us to come take a look to see if it’s a viable option for you. Depending on the state of your home or business, we can recommend one of several available options for you. We’ll work with you to determine if it’s possible to render that kind of service for you, and talk you through the process once we get started. When you need roof restoration in Arvada, CO, call the experts of Clear Creek Limited Inc at 303-898-7884 to schedule an appointment today!
- Deep Cleaning: The first step is to make sure that everything is clean and clear of debris before moving forward. If there isn’t a way to actually conduct roof restoration on your home, we can recommend a deep cleaning, removing debris, and recommending ways to avoid premature restoration. Leaves caught between tiles and shingles can allow moisture to seep in, collect underneath, and cause rotting. Debris caught under shingles is also a great place for a bug infestation to begin. Ensuring everything is watertight then means that dirt and grime can be washed off, minimizing the chances that it can lead to a problem further down the road and making everything look clean and fresh.
- Preventative Maintenance: Searching for damage or signs of future problems can save you a lot of time and money. Finding rotting part plywood underneath shingles or tiles and fixing it before it becomes a major issue means saving yourself money in the long-run. Damaged or cheap flashing can be fixed or reinforced to prevent leaks, and other issues can be spotted quickly and repaired.
- Replacing Damage: Damaged roofing components are a huge liability. If different sections of shingles, tiles, or other things are damaged, they can be stripped away and replaced. While it may sound like a partial roof replacement, it requires less time, money, and manpower to complete the job. Since it doesn’t require removing any of the wooden structure underneath, it is also less intrusive to home and business owners and doesn’t leave your building unusable while this service is completed.
- Layering: Sometimes it’s cheaper to install an additional layer of asphalt shingles than to try to replace different sections of damaged materials. Since it’s a thin material, it’s possible to reinforce that first layer without increasing the weight on top of your home. Typically, this helps with waterproofing as well as looking newer, and costs a fraction of actual roof replacement.
- Material: Coating Usually the final step in the process. While typically this was an option for flat or commercial roof buildings, it is also available for more standard residential materials. There are several coating types depending on your home or business, from silicone to acrylic or polyurethane. Each option offers added benefits, but most add an element of ultraviolet ray protection and waterproofing.
If you think that roof restoration is for you, your next step is finding a team of professional contractors to do the job. When you hire Clear Creek Limited Inc, you’re getting our combined years of experience and training. We’re proud to offer high-quality roof restoration service for the local home and business owners who aren’t prepared for a complete replacement. Our team is available to come to your location for an inspection and free estimate, and will never push you into more expensive services when revitalization will do the job. Once you make the decision of how to proceed, we can conduct the actual service if that’s what you want, ensuring the job is done correctly the first time, on time. So if you are looking for roof restoration in Arvada, CO, contact the local craftsmen of Clear Creek Limited Inc at 303-898-7884 for details about service today!